Organic Chef Tom's Green Tea Lemonade
Enjoy cool and refreshing Haiku Sencha Organic Tea Lemonade
made with fresh squeezed organic lemons.
• 4 cups water
• 3 - 4 Haiku Organic Sencha Green Tea Bags
• 2 - 3 lemons, juiced
• 4 tablespoons Sweet Cloud Organic Brown Rice Sweetener or your favorite sweetener
1. Bring water to a boil, pour over tea bags and steep for 3 minutes.
2. Remove tea bags, add syrup to your desired sweetness and stir well.
3. Add lemon juice and chill.
4. Serve with ice, a lemon wedge and enjoy!
RECIPE VARIATION for LOOSE LEAF TEA
Replace 4 Haiku Sencha Green Tea Bags with 4 Teaspoons of Mitoku Organic Sencha Green Loose Tea Leaves (my favorite daily morning tea!)
HAIKU ORGANIC JAPANESE SENCHA GREEN TEA
Nagata organic Japanese green tea is considered one of the best green teas in the world and is one of the finest grade green tea available. This delicious, high-quality tea is grown with love and dedication by the Nagata family. The season’s first young leaves are hand-harvested at their peak of flavor, steamed, and dried. Mildly stimulating, traditionally enjoyed for mental clarity. Caffeinated for a steady balance of energy. Packed in compostable tea bags under the Haiku Japanese Tea brand.
Available in 3 and money saving 6 Box Special
BUY Haiku Organic Japanese Sencha Green Tea here >
Natural Lifestyle Customer Favorite!