Miso Minestroni Soup
What’s more warming (and satisfying) than a hearty winter Minestrone stew seasoned with Miso Master Organic Traditional Red Miso served with Organic Chef Tom's freshly baked Vegan Corn Bread!
- 3 cups water
- ¾ cup carrots, chopped
- ¾ cup zucchini, sliced or chopped kale
- 1½ Tbsp fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 cup crushed tomatoes
- ¾ cup celery, Chopped
- 1 cup onion, Chopped
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp thyme
- ¼ Organic Planet Pasta, broken into 3 sections
- 1/4 cup Miso Master Organic Traditional Red Miso
- In a large soup pot, combine water, tomatoes, vegetables, herbs, and spices. Heat to a boil and simmer 30 minutes.
- Add pasta and cook until pasta is done. Remove from heat.
- In a separate bowl, mix miso with a little soup broth until dissolved. Stir into soup, simmer for 3 minutes, serve and enjoy!