Asian Coleslaw with Miso-Ginger Dressing
Enjoy this tasty Asian Coleslaw seasoned to perfection with a umami miso ginger dressing made with Miso Master Organic Sweet White Miso. Yum!
- 1/4 cup Mitoku Organic Brown Rice Vinegar
- 3 Tbsp Miso Master Organic Sweet White Miso
- 1 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp chopped ginger
- 1/4 tsp Sweet Cloud Organic Brown Rice Syrup
- 1/4 cup virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 small green cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 small red cabbage
- 4 medium carrots, shredded
- 4 radishes, shredded
- 3 large scallions, julienned
- In a food processor, combine the rice vinegar, miso, mayonnaise, lemon juice, ginger and process until completely smooth. With the machine on, add the oil in a slow and steady stream.
- Season the dressing with salt and pepper.
- Pour 1/2 cup of the dressing into a large bowl and refrigerate the rest for another use.
- Add the green and red cabbage, carrots, radishes and scallions to the bowl and toss to coat thoroughly with the dressing.
- Serve slightly chilled or at room temperature.